Created By The Mercury 7 Astronauts
To link to the Astronaut Scholarship Foundation (ASF) site, we ask that you comply with the following:
- In accordance with copyright law, all usage of the ASF name, logo, or trademarks must be with prior written permission.
- Incorporation of any content from the ASF site into your site is prohibited. You may only link to, not replicate, ASF content.
- Unless you enter into a specific written agreement with ASF, you may not use any of ASF’s names, logos, designs, or slogan in or with your links, except that you may link to the ASF site using the plain text name Astronaut Scholarship Foundation.
- Do not present the link to ASF’s site in any way that suggests ASF has any relationship or affiliation with your site or endorses your site, products, or services.
- Do not use any of ASF’s names, logos, or any other words or codes identifying ASF’s web sites in any “meta tag” or other information used by search engines or other information location tools to identify sites without ASF’s written permission for a particular use.
- When offering an ASF link on your site, the site should be free of any content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive, or controversial.
ASF reserves the right to change this linking policy at any time. Changes will be posted on this page. For questions or to obtain written consent, please contact ASF@AstronautScholarship.org.