The Innovators Week & Gala will celebrate and award the 2021 Class of Astronaut Scholars, the Innovators of Tomorrow. Additionally, the Neil Armstrong™ Award of Excellence will be presented to an Astronaut Scholar Alumni who exemplifies personal character, professional achievement and impact in their field. These criteria embody Neil Armstrong’s core values and those of his colleagues, including the Mercury, Gemini, Apollo, Skylab, Space Shuttle and International Space Station astronauts.
Individual Ticket: $325
• Includes Astronaut Scholar Technical Conference, Innovators Reception & Gala
Astronaut Scholar Family & Friends Table: $1,600
• Includes Astronaut Scholar Technical Conference for 6 guests, Innovators Reception & Gala for 6 guests (Astronaut Scholar will be seated as the 7th guest at your table)
Ticket sales close on Friday, July 30th.
*By attending Innovators Gala you acknowledge that you understand and will abide by the below Health & Safety for Innovators Week & Gala requirements. Tickets are nonrefundable.
We invite those who are unable to attend the Astronaut Scholar Technical Conference in person to join us virtually as the 2021 Class of Astronaut Scholars present their groundbreaking discoveries and innovations. RSVP for free today; RSVP submissions will close on Friday, August 2nd.
COVID Procedures for Innovators Week & Gala (as of July 21, 2021)
* We understand the guidelines are continually being updated, the
current CDC guidelines will be enforced during Innovators Week &
The Astronaut Scholarship Foundation will be following the guidelines set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, as well as local health and safety organizations, to ensure the utmost safety for all of our guests. ASF will be taking the following precautions for events during Innovators Week & Gala:
• Astronaut Scholar Technical Conference: Seating will be set theatre style and socially distant. Masks are no longer required for fully vaccinated guests. Masks are strongly recommended for guests who are not fully vaccinated.
• Innovators Pre-Gala Reception: High top tables will be set socially distant. Masks are no longer required for fully vaccinated guests. Masks are strongly recommended, while not seated, eating or drinking, for guests who are not fully vaccinated.
• Innovators Gala: Gala tables will hold a max of 6 guests, and tables will be socially distant. Guest count for table can be increased if requested, or if an Astronaut Scholar Family & Friends table is purchased. Masks are no longer required for fully vaccinated guests. Masks are strongly recommended, while not seated, eating or drinking, for guests who are not fully vaccinated.
Health Acknowledgement (as of July 21, 2021)
Please make sure that you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel to Florida. Visit: https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/travelers/ for information. By entering the event you are confirming that you and all persons in your party: are not experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at CDC.gov, including:
• Fever or chills
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• Muscle or body aches
• New loss of taste or smell
• Sore throat
• Congestion or runny nose
• Nausea or vomiting
Have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine.
Are not under any self-quarantine orders.
Guests who cannot confirm all of the above criteria may not attend.
By attending Innovators Gala Weekend you acknowledge that you understand and will abide by the above health-and-safety requirements.
For More Information
Please contact the ASF Events Team with any questions regarding the health and safety procedures for Innovators Week & Gala by email at email@example.com.
Saturday, August 14, 2021
August 13, 2021
2-5 PM: Astronaut Scholar Technical Conference
August 14, 2021
9-12 PM: Astronaut Scholar Technical Conference
6 PM: Innovators Gala
Attire: Black Tie Optional (suits, long or short evening dresses)
Hilton Orlando, 6001 Destination Parkway, Orlando, FL 32819
6001 Destination Parkway
Orlando, FL, 32819